Tuesday 11 March 2014

You mean you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people, is that it?

Mollie Makes is a lovely magazine, full of pretty things done by interesting people; I mean, who doesn't want a wire mobile with bottles filled with wild flowers hanging in their white walled, massive open space?

Each month brings a new and exciting present to make; and I have quite the collection now.


My husband finds this extraordinary; even after 10 years together, he barely knows me!

I've decided in the interest of marital harmony that I should try to make at least half of the collection, turning them into something lovely instead of, well, mess.  The first one I'm going to make is for the children (obviously); a fox brooch each for their duffle coats. 


I have a very silly fox collar that I bought from the Renegade Craft Fair last year, and the girls (Lucy) are very jealous.  Hopefully it won't take that long to make.

March Madness 11/31

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I actually assumed you had made the fox from Mollie Makes but cleverly turned it into a collar - you should never have said; I was busy being astounded by your upcycling skills and creativity every time I saw it.

    ReplyDelete