Wednesday 19 March 2014

She turned to the sunlight, And shook her yellow head, And whispered to her neighbour: "Winter is dead.”

Spring has sprung in West Ealing.




Hattie has been borrowing the camera.





Her view of the world is, well, enlightening.  One of the pictures she took was of the mantelpiece.


Can you see the twigs in the vase?  We collected them a few weeks ago, and they've been sitting in the front room since then.  I've used some flowers from a cushion I made for my friend's wedding last year, and have been working on some daffodils.


They need a good block, so they still count as a WIP, and I want to make a few more.  The green things are leaves; they need to be sewn behind the daffodils, and I need to make a whole lot more.  


I'll have a go at taken some better photos in the next few weeks.  And I've got some more decorations for the branches.

Hurrah for Spring.

March Madness - 19/31


No comments:

Post a Comment