Friday 14 March 2014

It is ever so much easier to be good if your clothes are fashionable

Last Sunday, after making the amazing Coco dress, I attempted to finish the dress I'd started a few weeks ago.  It's in a quilting cotton, so very thin, possibly even a bit see-through, so I had to line it; a new adventure.  I used a bright, bright blue lining fabric, as well as bright blue bias bindings, instead of sodding facings.


I wrote a big blog post about the dress, and all the good things, and what I'd learned and all that, and sodding Blogger lost it.  Grr.  Anyway.  It's a fabulous dress, bit small around the bust because the lining stretches less than the main fabric; but without the top underneath, it fits fine.  Might have to make a bright blue cardigan.


How do you like my rockabilly quiff?  That's what happens when you brush your hair without wearing specs. 

March Madness 14/31



No comments:

Post a Comment