Thursday 13 March 2014

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.

More crowing about how wonderful the first born daughter is, I'm afraid.  She's been ill recently, and generally grumpy and all that, and I was afraid that she wouldn't be able to make her Rainbow promise with the others in the group.  No need to worry; come hell or high water, she was going to be there to make her promise in a big clear voice, remembering the words and generally causing my heart to burst with pride.


The new Rainbow promise is not great, but I suppose we have to cater to everyone, and as far as Lucy is concerned, thinking about her beliefs is thinking about God, so let's let that one lie.  Also, it's a lost battle.

Anyway, there she is, my wonderful little Rainbow. 

March Madness - 13/31

No comments:

Post a Comment