Sunday 9 March 2014

The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

10/52

It was World Book Day on Thursday, so of course, Lucy celebrated on Tuesday and Hattie on Wednesday.



Snow White, off to the Big School; as if World Book Day wasn't exciting enough, they had a House Day as well.  In the end, she found it quite fun, but a bit overwhelming, and I think the whole of the Reception classes were a bit stunned by being in a different place and everything being that bit different.


Dorothy, very excited about going to Nursery in something other than her normal clothes.  She wasn't overwhelmed in the slightest, and now wants to dress up everyday.  

I'm adding one more, just because it was such a lovely day today, and I took the children to the Bunny Park after church.  It was even warm enough for an ice cream.


I could have done without Harriet deciding she was perfectly able to complete the maze on her own, without help and without asking me.  As it happens, she was right, and while I was racing around looking for her, she appeared at the raised bit in the centre, waving and very happy.  She didn't even drop her ice cream.

Portraits of my children once a week, every week, in 2014.

March Madness - 9/31

No comments:

Post a Comment