Friday 7 March 2014

Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is writing a book.

My god-daughter turned 5 on Tuesday.  I know what 5 year old girls like; their taste veers towards the pink, fluffy, cute animals, Disney, cuddly end of the toy spectrum.  My 5 year old really, really wanted a hot water bottle for Christmas, so I assume that all 5 year olds want hot water bottles as their top present.


Pink.  Fluffy, cuddly fleece.  A Polar Bear, the best of all the animals that can rip your arm off at the shoulder.  It took me two evenings to lovingly hand-sew it all together, and the best bit is that it used up a big chunk of the never-ending fleece stash.

The pattern is from Mollie Makes, issue 35.  I took a photo before I put her mouth on, and then forgot to take another picture.  Rubbish.  I do like it though, and I'll make one for myself at some point, and probably for Lucy and Hattie too.

I also made a cowl, but it looks exactly the same as the cowls I made my daughters, so no pictures there.

March Madness - 7/31



No comments:

Post a Comment