Monday 1 July 2013

26/52

I've been photographing the girls religiously for a whole 6 months now.  It's been lovely and interesting for me, and I'm sure fascinating and eye opening for my reader(s).  I can see the girls growing up; Lucy is really ready for school, having fewer tantrums, dressing herself, behaving much more sensibly and generally being really great.  Hattie is a "character"; a very determined, stubborn young lady, with a sunny nature and a will of iron.  She's developed a real love of playing busy games - telling herself little stories while pottering around; she's particularly keen on playing with toy people.  It's lovely to watch.


Lucy was in a show over the weekend.  She has been doing a Dance Drama class on a Tuesday with some of her friends from Nursery, and their showcase was at our local theatre on Thursday and Saturday.  The children were fabulous.  As she has a pushy mother, this was her second professional engagement, so there were no tears beforehand, although mild hysterics afterwards. 


Hattie is trying to lift the fridge.  Because she is "bigandstrong".  I don't think I need to say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment