Friday 5 July 2013

Orchids

A while ago, I wrote about my orchid.  I am not green fingered.  However, something I am doing must be working as the orchid has gone from this:


to this:


to this:


Flowers!  It's thriving!  It has nearly lost all its leaves, but there is a very healthy looking flower stalk and a couple of flowers, which is tremendous.  

Simon has been at the Beer Festival tonight, so I have made the girls a dress each.  Photos tomorrow; the light is too bad now.  They are both pink and floral; I confess to having chosen the fabric myself with a view to dressing them at some point, but I gave the girls free range through the stash, and these are what they chose.  Lucy's dress I made her a few weeks ago is still holding together, I have great hopes for these ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment