Nothing like a big blank page to stop all thought and creativity dead in the water. Also, nothing like trying to write in the blog every day for a month.
Randomly, on a Wednesday.
1. I am knitting away like mad, and making little or no progress on any of the projects.
2. The Ealing 135 Fair is looming, and my stock is currently about three baby-gros and a bunch of mixed size tee-shirts that are at the Post Office collection place. Bum.
3. We've only been back at school 3 days, and I'm already ready for a holiday.
4. There's the horror of the Nursery Christmas extravaganza to get through first.
5. I need to make a Christmas cake.
6. Hattie will be 3 soon (3!), and wants a Gruffalo Party, followed by an Elephant Party. Both of these require thinking, planning and doing. The elephant party is a trip to Whipsnade, and she's agreed that it should be just family. At the moment, for her presents, she wants a lion, a penguin, an elephant and a pretend cloud.
7. I can't seem to stop buying fabric, and now am the proud owner of two metres of wool blend tartan, and can finally make a green/blue tartan skirt for myself, in time for tartan to be in fashion again. (Winter 2017)
8. It needs lining, which is a world of worry and stress for me, so I am leaving it in a carrier bag and ignoring it for the moment.
9. I'll be able to wear it with my Peerie Flooers vest - estimated completion date Winter 2017.
10. I should probably start doing my Shred again before embarking on even more adventures in handmade clothes.