Monday 26 August 2013

34/52

What do you mean, it's not Sunday?  I'm all confused by the Bank Holiday, and that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

We were in Norwich again last week, accompanying Simon.  At the moment, Norwich is filled with gorillas; giant fibreglass things that are to raise awareness of local charities and to provide a focus for bored children on summer holiday.  We saw a handful of these gorillas; I wasn't prepared to spend a very hot day traipsing around Norwich with two increasing bored little girls.

I did toy with the idea of putting all 15 gorillas here, but actually, I think you get a flavour of the day from these pictures.  And I think you get an insight into my children's essential characters.



 

Some portraits of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment