Sunday 11 August 2013

31/52 & 32/52

Portraits of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

For one reason or another, I didn't manage to post this first picture of the girls from last week.  We'd been to the National Theatre, to see Othello, and when we got back, I was still reeling from the impact of the play. It's a wonderful production, and it will be in cinemas soon, so do try to see it if you can.


I don't know, you leave them alone with their uncle for one afternoon and you come back to tattoos and motorbikes.  They had a wonderful time.


Today.  A strawberry split at Eel Pie Island in Twickenham.  Very little went on her dress, but quite a lot went in her hair.  We're trying to encourage potty use at the moment; we have some successes, then some setbacks, then she does a wee on the pavement.  Oh well.


Also today.  Also Eel Pie Island.  I tried to take one without her looking but she decided to pose and give me her cheesy grin.  

A lovely day out, and thank you Uncle Jamie for our ice creams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment