Monday 11 May 2015

Uh, Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?

Good morning comrades.  Well, I'm not in such a terrible mood as I was, so I can face trying to be light-hearted about sewing again.  Me Made May is in full swing, and I've been enjoying wearing all my handmade clothes and smiling modestly when people ask me if I made my outfits.  It's all about the kudos.

Day 1


Miette skirt.  

Day 2


Miette skirt, Aiken jumper

Day 3


Spotty Francoise dress, Luxulite brooch

Day 4


Miss Scarlett top

Day 5


Pink fleece Coco, Miette skirt

Day 6


Garter yoke cardigan, striped Coco dress

Day 7


Grey Coco dress

Day 8


Bird Coco, definitely red scarf

Day 9


Spotty skirt, Miss Scarlett top (all the filters)

Day 10


Raccoon Anna dress, Myrna cardigan (from the outfit along challenge last year)

So there you go.  All the outfits, all the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment