Sunday 7 April 2013

14/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013".  And for once, on the right day.  Hurrah for Africa time.

The girls are having a marvellous holiday here; they love the space and the sunshine and having both of us around all, but all, of the time. Mind you, the sunshine has been conspicuous by its absence today, which is irritating, but we don't come here just for that.


The pictures today are family ones , which may or may not count, but I don't care.  They were taken on top of Table Mountain, where the visibility was amazing, and we all got a bit sunkissed, and we were all amazed for the billionth time by the exquisite, unique beauty of the Cape. 


I know I'm priviledged, I know how lucky I am and I am grateful. More grateful than I can express in words.  


No comments:

Post a Comment