Monday 1 April 2013

13/52

It's becoming a bit of a refrain, "I don't know where this week's gone, it's all going so fast, what's happening to the time" and all that, but it's true, I have no idea where the weeks go at the moment.

We're keeping Africa time now, so things are settling down a bit; I probably won't be updating this that often for the next two weeks, I'm meant to be on holiday.

This snap is from the flight here, just before we left.  The girls were very well behaved on the flight and slept as well as can be expected.  We didn't sleep too well, but we weren't really planning on doing so - we've caught up now and are just normal levels of tired.  Let's hope that the horrible gale force winds blow themselves out soon, and the rain goes away - we do not come here to be rained on.


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013", even if sometimes it's a bit late.


No comments:

Post a Comment