Monday 4 March 2013

9/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, during 2013.


My children love to sit.  They are very active, but their favourite thing to do is sit and think, or rather watch Disney Princesses.  I do not like to watch Disney Princesses, so tend to let them get on with it.  This photo was taken in a brief moment of calm in an otherwise extremely busy weekend.  The girls had had a great day out with their dad on Saturday, out for the whole day, eating chips, going to playgroup and meeting a friend.  Then Sunday morning was church, which I ducked out of this week in order to work, how wonderful, then we had a friend round for lunch, then off to a party and then back to the hostess' house for tea and playing, and then total family collapse.  No wonder I've never got any energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment