Sunday 8 September 2013

35/52 & 36/52

I lost momentum last week.  Term restarted, and I had nothing to say.  Literally nothing.  So far, however, so good, so hopefully normal service will resume shortly.

We cycled to the Brentford Festival last Sunday, just because the weather was good, and it wasn't far.  The girls went on the ponies, and really enjoyed themselves.



I love the sulky teenage riding obsessive, leading the children around the field. 

This week has been a series of firsts: Lucy's first time with just Granny and Grandpa; Hattie's first day at the Ark of Noah; Lucy's first swimming lesson - I put her in totally the wrong class, how was I supposed to know that Stage 2 meant "actually the children can all swim independently and are about 8".

Hattie eating spaghetti.  It's a bit of a mission, and a whole body experience.


Lucy took this picture of herself, so it's a bit of a cheat.  She loves messing about with my phone; she was also eating spaghetti.


Portraits of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment