Thursday 21 February 2013

7/52


I sort of lost momentum for the blog last week; the week before half term was very involving with our colleague's birthday, Pancake Day, Simon's birthday and Valentine's Day, all one after another and all requiring more energy than I actually have. So, no time for writing anything, and I barely squeaked in with a photo, taking this one on Sunday night.


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, for a year.

A moment of calm - the girls are watching Charlie and Lola, which Lucy absolutely loves and Hattie pretends is rubbish, but gets drawn in and sits calmly for one whole episode.  I don't often dress them in matching clothes, but these pyjamas are too gorgeous, and they look adorable.  Nice and big too, so they will fit for ages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment