Monday 25 February 2013

8/52

A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

It was half term last week, so we were all a bit more relaxed and able to just to play and enjoy ourselves.  One of the playgroups I really enjoyed taking the girls to when they were tiny was running, so I took them along there.  They had a wonderful time, playing, climbing, singing, making a mess and eating biscuits.



I am very jealous of a lot of the other people participating in this year long photography project, as they live in gorgeously sunny Australia, and take pictures of their children at the beach, and in the sunshine.  But do they know the pleasures of having an indoor picnic in the freezing cold conservatory with a light snow swirling around outside?  Do they know what the joy of having the heating on full blast and still needing an extra jumper?


Harriet was very sure that she wanted the owls to join in, but "not eat my food you owl".

No comments:

Post a Comment