Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy New Year



It takes one tragedy to get me writing, another to shut me up.  RIP Steff, and I will be thinking of you as I cycle the London to Brighton, or the slightly more scary Dunwich Dynamo in your memory.


I did want to do a review of the year, with all my wonderful knitting and crochet, and baby gros and all that, but I ran out of steam.  It was a good year on the whole; I would prefer fewer of my friends to die, please, in 2013, there was a good crop of babies and Julia's Bespoke Babies had a turnover of about £300, which was unfortunately wasn't quite enough to cover the costs of £301.


I'm finally getting to grips with The Killing jumper - this is the first attempt that was a bit too small.


The girls went from strength to strength.


Christmas was fun.  Generally.  Harriet got to play with a lot of glue and glitter.


Lucy got to show off a lot.

Anyway.  Happy New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment