Thursday 12 February 2015

All these teenagers are gonna start coming here for their queer horror

Finally, I took my own advice, and wrote some of the damn essay.  500 words are now done; just got to do another 4500, and it's finished.  That only worries me a little bit.

Look!  Things about knitting!

The amazing Sonja from Ginger Makes has made a jumper WITH HORSES ON.   I love it and plans are afoot.

This is an amazing pattern from Andi Satterlund.  I can't decide whether to make it or not.  It doesn't look mindless.

I've got 16 yellow squares to make for the weather blanket for September.  It was 22 originally.  Progress is progress.

Hattie wants to use sparkly buttons on her next jumper.  The little so and so won't wear her Sparkly Owls jumper, so I am not entirely pro the whole idea.  The sparkly buttons originally were to go on her new glittery purple skirt.  I convinced her they wouldn't go.  Photo of the sparkly skirt to follow.

Things about running!

I'm thinking of signing up for this.  I don't know if it is a terrible or a terrific idea.

Things about books!

The plan to only read books by women writers hit the barriers when I was lent "Foxglove Summer" by Ben Aaronovitch.  Read his books, they are brilliant.

We have been listening to Harry Potter in the car recently; we've nearly finished the first book.  Both girls have absolutely loved it, and followed the story really well.  No worries with their verbal comprehension.  Hurrah.

Nothing like a bit of getting on with it to put you in a better mood.



No comments:

Post a Comment