Wednesday 30 April 2014

Generally you don't see that kind of behaviour in a major appliance.

Me-Made-May starts tomorrow, and while I'm no keener on the title, I'm quite looking forward to swanning about in my super dooper handmade wardrobe.  I have to do some mending, and there's a small matter of a dress made out of clouds to make, as well as a red and white spotty dress; plus the fabric for a couple of new Cocos fell into my internet shopping basket earlier, though not as much as I was planning to buy, a lot was out of stock.  Which is probably a good thing.  PROBABLY.

Fabric!



Knitting!


Lots of lovely things to do to be getting on with; exciting times ahead; work jogging along pretty nicely; running not as hard as I thought it would be; brace yourselves for lots of pictures, mostly of me for a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment