Tuesday 22 October 2013

42/52

There are 10 weeks left until the end of the year.  How strange.  Of course, I should know this, it's Autumn, it's raining, it's cold and it's starting to get dark earlier and earlier.  I've taken 40 odd, and odder, photographs of my children, and I'm starting to realise that there is a pattern.  I have to take the photos quickly, with little thought to framing, background or anything else.  iPhone photos are good enough, and when you use Instagram, they even look sort of, well, good.  I'm tempted to make a book of them, just to show the girls.

Most of my photos are taken at parties.  These are from Laura's party on Saturday.



Butterflies and extreme cake decorating.  Sums it all up really.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013"

No comments:

Post a Comment