Monday 20 May 2013

20/52

Portraits of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.



We are going to at least one birthday party a week at the moment.  All Lucy's friends seem to have been born in May, so we are running around having a brilliant time.  This weekend, we were at Connie's party, where the girls bounced and ran around and played with the others, and had their faces painted, which they love.  Hattie is a butterfly fairy princess and Lucy is a scary ballerina witch.  

Thank you to everyone who read my post about my grandmother.  I really appreciate it.  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    I just saw your comment on Vanessa's blog. I'll check in once and awhile to comment.
    You need a follow button, I've added bloglovin' to mine which seems good, as well as the blogger follow button.
    What happy little girls, a lovely post.
    Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, what a lovely comment - sorry it's taken me so long to reply. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete