My photo

I knit, I sew, I run, I look after children and hamsters, I take truly terrible pictures, I cook, I complain.  Sometimes all at the same time.

Monday, 20 March 2017

I once threw beer at a swan, and then it attacked my niece Rebecca



Two posts in two days? Inconceivable.

Anyway, we went to Kew yesterday, and I took the amazing DSLR and had a go at taking some photos without anyone holding my hand and reminding me that I can do this.

MORE COLLAGES.  I've made a page on the blog - it's over there on the side now, not on the top, after the radical redesign.



I will try not to be so self-indulgent in future.  The operative word here is "try". 

1 comment:

  1. We have a great collection of African fabrics. Good quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us hope you guys love them.
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin
    Meba Wo Abrokyere
    African Fabrics
    Wholesale African Fabrics

    ReplyDelete