Sunday 1 January 2017

Sorry it took me so long to answer, I was just thinking about how weird it is that we eat birds.

Blimey.  2016 is over.  


Not much happened here of any note, except for a new kitchen and a new nephew, both of which are marvellous, but I just ran out of steam for blogging.  It felt like another chore on top of work and life and looking after the girls, so I just stopped.


I did lots of other things though, and now I want to start blogging again; I quite enjoy writing, and if I want to get better, I need to practice a bit more.  


My words for last year were Do It, and I did.  Learning to make trousers, 10ks, half marathon, no navel gazing about work and stop putting things off.  I didn't set making goals or plan much beyond the following week, which fell down slightly when it came to weight loss, but then my scales broke, and everything is alright with the world again.  So now I need to apply last year's words to this year, and write, and see how things go.  I'd love to say that I will write in the blog every other day, but I know that school will drain me of all energy in a few days time, so no fixed commitments.



No comments:

Post a Comment