Sunday 22 July 2012

Bespoke Babies

I've been making baby gros for a couple of months now, and had some minor successes - an Indiana Jones one, a Chewbacca one and, my favourite, the kissing elephants.

Ideally, I would like to sell these and want to set up a website.  What a pain in the bum that is;  it takes such a long time, and I have to actually think about the text, and I've realised that my photos are super rubbish, and moan moan.  Anyway.  If you want a baby gro, send me a message via this or Facebook, or Twitter and it's only a tenner.

Here is the flickr site with all the photos on.

babygros

I can draw most things, given enough time and gin.

1 comment:

  1. I'm already thinking of suitable themes. Sorry Amy gave the kids the pox, I keep telling her to wash...does she listen though?

    ReplyDelete